Once you decide you want an SEO audit (and you do), our experts get to work.
Comprehensive data analysis report
We begin our SEO audit by breaking out tools, such as SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Console and others, to provide you with a comprehensive data analysis report. The insights extracted from the report will help us chart a course for optimal SEO success.
Website quality audit
Then we get deeper into your website by analyzing each page’s quality. This will give us a better picture of its “quality score,” something Google uses to rank it on the SERPs. Then we make suggestions on what needs to be changed to make your website rank, including:
- Making sure it is mobile optimized
- Removing all duplicate content
- Removing or fixing all broken links
- Adding meta descriptions on pages that are missing them
- Optimizing page load speed
- Ensuring resolution and browser compatibility
- Validating your website’s HTML
- Making sure your content is keyword optimized
- Making sure that server files, such as .htaccess and robots.txt, are configured correctly